Pearls

Over the weekend, I have made pearl earrings and a bracelet.  I'm not sure how I became such a fan of pearls, as of late, but I'm really loving these pieces!

This is my "Pearl Nugget" bracelet with a hammered, heart shaped clasp.  I really love this bracelet!




This set of earrings I had made with the idea of being able to pair them with my multi-chain pearl necklace (previously posted).  These pearls are two different shades (it's not the just the lighting/picture).
Sterling silver chain and beads are also used to add extra shine!


Last but not least, these Pearl Drop earrings are beautiful too!!
Again, I used two different shades of pearls and you could also pair these with the Multi-chain pearl necklace too!

What is your latest trend that you are loving?

No comments:

Post a Comment