I'm here and Mia will be here soon too!

Things have been busy. When I'm not working the 9-5 job, I'm keeping my house in order and making some pieces when the time and inspiration strike!

I recently made a baby Rag-Tag-Blanket and Rag-Diaper Bag for my friend Lisa and baby Mia!  I love making these blankets and bags! They are so-so cute! Lisa had registered for some pink and brown pieces for Mia's room so, I went with those colors and some of the daisy prints on some pieces that she registered for.  The final products:


The blanket measures approx. 30"x30". The bag is approx. 15"x5"x15".

I hope that Mia enjoys being wrapped up in the cuddly blanket or laying on it while playing!  When she is a little older, I hope that she loves toting her "then-diaper-bag-now-overnight-bag" over to Grandma's or her Aunt's house to spend the night!  :)

What have you been busy with lately?

2 comments:

  1. Those pieces are gorgeous! Very Nice!

    I'm a new follower! Feel free to swing by and say hello to me over at

    http://sassysippycupsandstickysarcasm.blogspot.com/

    ReplyDelete
  2. Very cute! I might have to order one of those blankets for our little one on the way! :)

    ReplyDelete